Cushioned boot sock appropriate for cooler climates or hauling heavier loads. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds leg and foot. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.Height: Boot
- Tactical boot socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Midweight socks deliver temperature regulation, breathability, and durable protection in any conditions.
64% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex